Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Healthy Links to Start the New Year Right!



Happy New Year everyone! We've made it to 2013 and I am looking forward to what this year will hold. One of the things I always love about new years is the resolutions. I completely buy into it. It just gets me excited for things to come in the next year. My list of resolutions is always way longer then it should be, but here are just a few. 

1. Run a 10K in May
2. Work more on this blog
3. Go backpacking this summer


Here are a few links for everyone to help you get started on your resolutions as well, whether its healthy eating, starting a new fitness routine or

Healthy Detox Recipes - Start the new year right by detoxing yourself from all of the holiday feasts
50 Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do Anywhere Create a few easy routines to ensure your getting your exercise
NPR's Best Books of 2012 - Perhaps doing a little more reading is a resolution this year, here is a great place to start
The Crowded Gym Workout - Ugh, the downside of resolutions. I hate January at the gym. Here's a workout to have in your back pocket for those days you'd have to wait for a machine. 

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment